Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Blogger Ends Her Day

Ok a few more things from me and then I'm done - have a 9am session tomorrow

The folks out in BC are doing some fine work... Lots of awards going home to Van this year.

Have been to this event at least 15 times and feel older every year, can no longer do the after parties- recovery time is too long!

Event gets more expensive and less is offered- no souvenir books or dvds, very little food, remember when the event started with coffee and donuts in the am?

Still, it's nice to see everyone and The Work (even if I haven't seen half of it- must spend more time on Youtube!) Spiess award and don award janet woods award are always given to deserving people.

I say I won't go again next year, but you know that I will :-)
Until then, leavin' the after parties to the hard core ragers.
G'nite!